- GRIT- Passion and perseverance over the long haul, they play hurt, they expect the hurdles and challenges to come but are relentless in getting over/around/through them… The Little Engine that Could…
- Despite many losses, Abraham Lincoln had grit, Nelson Mandela… Do you have grit?
- Grit demands difficulty and is developed by “wins” in getting over hurdles or climbing the mountains.
- What are we doing to develop our “grit”? “Grit developers.”
- The enemy of grit is ease- we need to assign ourselves very difficult tasks and “will” yourself to achieve it.
- Many elite leaders push themselves physically for the same discipline (exercise challenges)- one way to grow grit.
- Volunteer for extra work assignments, don’t just deliver… over deliver and over deliver every time…. grit developer.
- Hang out with gritty people.
- When we are pushing ourselves hard, teammates and followers notice and some will push themselves to new levels.
Do you have the grit necessary to walk out your Godly destiny?