- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving.
- Collaboration Across Networks and Leading by Influence.
- Agility and Adaptability.
- Initiative and Entrepreneurship.
- Effective Oral and Written Communication.
- Accessing and Analyzing Information.
- Curiosity and Imagination.
As Christians who hope to be salt and light to the world of education, we would be well served to consider what it means to help others build Dr. Wagner's survival skills if we wish to help them prepare themselves to add value to society.
We pray that you would discover, unlock and live your Godly destiny as you provide the kind of educational opportunities which help people to be all God has called them to be.