- Getting the right foods into your diet.
- Adding in foods that balance out your blood sugar levels and insulin such as healthy protein, fat, and fiber.
- Get the sugar and grains out of your diet.
- Slowly wean yourself off of the sugars and grains and find some healthy replacements that satisfy the sweet craving.
- Taking the right supplements that will help balance out blood sugar levels.
- Chromium is a great option (200micrograms 3x a day), a B complex vitamin, and a probiotic supplement.
- Start doing the right kind of exercise.
- Weight training or Burst training instead of long distance cardio exercise (isometric exercise like barre class or yoga)
If you follow these four steps, you will see major improvements in overcoming your sugar cravings naturally."
Being free from food addictions, like sugar, is an important step in unlocking your Godly destiny.
*Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.