- Look for that one cause that is beyond the general discontent you might feel as you see the suffering of our world. Your Holy discontent is that one thing that causes you great angst.
- Search for the thing that causes that passionate burn within your heart - once discovered, you will find the same thing also burns in God's heart.
- Feed you Holy discontent - don't medicate or hide from the discomfort - but rather let it drive you to take positive actions.
- Let a sense of urgency cause a leadership state of mind to arise.
- Partner with God to remediate the source of your Holy discontent.
In doing this, you will take an important step on the journey to your Godly purpose, and in doing so experience the Joy of the Lord, which will become your joy.